The Independent Schools Show in London and our British Boarding Schools Show in key markets around the world, provide a unique marketplace and platform for motivated parents to find the right school for their child.
Limited exhibitor numbers, no commission or success fees.
Our mission is to attract the right visitors to your stand and/or make an appointment with your admissions teams.
- Showcase your school's benefits and attributes - the Shows are the principle forum for UK independent schools to meet the public and press.
- At our shows parents meet leading schools in an approachable, interactive and informal environment
- For each Show we run a large advertising & PR campaign, featuring strongly in national titles such as Tatler & The Sunday Times. We report all activities in our comprehensive Post Show Report.
- Expand your geographic and demographic catchment area
- Re-enforce links with other schools, and meet feeder schools and nurseries
- We limit exhibitor numbers at all our shows in order to maintain an optimum visitor-school ratio.
- We never charge success fees or commission from participating schools.
- Experience of running 50+ Shows and countless webinars for parents, growing the footfall and engagement every time and returning industry leading ROI.
We have a unique understanding of parents considering independent schools.
With 6592 visitors (up 8.3%) 2019 was a record year for the London show.
This is the most cost-efficient way to reach London and South-East families, especially those from the city’s central and wealthiest zones.
The number of families visiting our overseas shows in 2019 was up 65% on 2018 - another record-breaking year. We launched six new shows and more parents attended all our shows.
- Hong Kong 2019 was our busiest ever international show.
- New shows were launched in Monaco, India, China and Vietnam, and we returned to Geneva.
- In Asia we organised six shows: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore & Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
In April 2020 we moved our Parents Forum online. Since then 3171 UK and international families have attended or watched our events, an average of 264 parents per event.
These parents are engaged - they have downloaded 1552 school prospectuses from the event pages, and schools report that this engagement is converting into leads and registrations.
Download our Parents Forum fact sheet to find out more about our online audience and how your school can take part.
Meet the Team
t: +44 (0) 203 301 0299 m: +44 (0) 7878 337245
I oversee the London show and am your principal point of contact for the British Boarding Schools Shows.
I am responsible for the financial elements of the Shows and liaising with the bursary teams.
+44 (0) 20 3301 0299
I founded the Show in 2006 and oversee all aspects of its operation.
Please contact me about visitor data & partnerships.