Brewin Dolphin are delighted to become the official Finance Partner of the Independent Schools Show, the ultimate forum for parents to meet the biggest names in British education. We are very pleased to offer our expertise to parents with keynote talks during the show on all aspects of school fees planning as well as at the pre and post show online Parents Forums.
Brewin Dolphin has been helping people to meet their financial goals and fulfil their aspirations for over 250 years. Founded in 1762 we are one of the UK’s leading wealth managers offering personalised financial planning and investment management advice to individuals, charities, trusts, institutions and financial intermediaries.
With a network of offices across the UK, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland, whatever your plans for life we can help you achieve them. Generating an income, funding a personal passion, planning for retirement: our first investment will always be in understanding your priorities and building a personal relationship with you.
For expert, personalised financial planning and investment management advice, including around:
- The choices available to pay for a child’s education
- The benefits of starting planning early
- Why you might need to consider protection to protect your family’s future
- How to position your existing savings to cover education costs
- How to create an education savings plan from scratch
- How gifts from grandparents can cover fees and reduce an inheritance tax bill.