Lord Wandsworth College
LWC is more than a school:
- LWC is a strong community living and working together builds great relationships between students and staff LWC is a great place to grow up from Junior House (11-13 yrs) right up to the 6th Form (18 yrs)
- LWC is a fun place to try out new things from scuba diving to talent shows; every pupil has a chance to join in.
- LWC is a stunning environment we have 1200 acres of space yet were only 10 minutes from the M3 and 1 hour from London
- LWC is family friendly providing extended care beyond the academic day for day pupils or full, weekly or flexi boarding; there is an option to suit all.
- LWC is an inspirational organisation our teachers, coaches and tutors are great role models, inspiring learning and trust
- LWC is very successful in helping students achieve GCSE and A Level results beyond expectation
- LWC is a fundamental step towards the future - we help each pupil to make the right choices for further education and nearly all our students get to their first choice university
- LWC has a heart the Lord Wandsworth Foundation on which the College was established
Please come and see for yourself you will be assured a warm welcome.
Facts & Figures
Click on a school to find out more.
- The Royal School
- Lord Wandsworth College
- Le Régent Crans-Montana College
- Oundle School
- Merchiston Castle School
- Shiplake College
- Windlesham House School
- Marlborough College
- Culford School
- King's School, Canterbury
- Marymount International School
- Bromsgrove School
- Godolphin School, Salisbury
- Gordonstoun School
- Millfield Prep School